The California city of Pasadena has an iconic new year’s celebration called the Rose Parade. It’s actually a huge parade with various events. However, the college football game, the Rose Bowl has a special place on the Pasadena Rose Parade 2020 as a part of the famous Tournament of Roses. The Tournament has gained the popularity across the Football country and around the world.
Rose Parade 2020 Overview at a Glance
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Location: Pasadena, Calif.
TV: ABC, NBC, Hallmark, KTLA 5 and more
Online Free Stream: Watch Here
Rose Parade 2020 Time and location
The Rose Parade rolls on Wednesday, Jan. 1 at 8 a.m. starting from the corner of Green Street and Orange Grove Boulevard. For most of the 5.5-mile route, the floats will travel along Colorado Boulevard, where thousands of spectators will be stationed for the best views.
Rose Parade Lineup
We now have the details of the participants for the 2020 Rose Parade, and can confirm them as follows:
- Aguiluchos Marching Band (Puebla, Mexico)
- Alhambra Unified School District Marching Band (Alhambra, California)
- Baldwinsville Marching Bees (Baldwinsville, New York)
- Banda El Salvador: Grande Como Su Gente (El Salvador)
- Banda Municipal de Zarcero (Alajuela, Costa Rica)
- Centenaria Banda Colegial – University of Puerto Rico (Mayaguez, Puerto Rico)
- Dobyns-Bennett High School (Kingsport, Tennessee)
- Greendale High School Marching Band (Greendale, Wisconsin)
- Helsingor Pigegarde (Hornbaek, Denmark)
- Japan Honor Green Band (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kamehameha Warrior Marching Band and Color Guard (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Los Angeles Unified School District All District Honor Band (Los Angeles, California)
- The PRIDE of Owasso (Owasso, Oklahoma)
- The Pride of Pearland Marching Band (Pearland, Texas)
- Pasadena City College Tournament of Roses Honor Band (Pasadena, California)
- Rancho Verde Crimson Regiment (Moreno Valley, California)
- Southern University Human Jukebox Marching Band (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Tournament of Roses Salvation Army Band (Pasadena, California)
- United States Marine Corps West Coast Composite Band (San Diego, California)
- West Harrison Hurricane Band, The Pride of South Mississippi (Gulfport, Mississippi)
The Pasadena Rose Parade is one of the greatest new year celebrations in the world. Every year the Rose Parade is broadcasted on TV and live stream network. There was a time where only hundreds to thousands of people watching on the live Rose Pasadena on TV. Today, millions of viewers watch Rose Parade 2020 live on TV or get their own live stream access on various devices. More and more people in the country and abroad anticipate the Pasadena Rose Parade 2020 for sure.
The Rose Parade usually starts 8.00 and would follow the route across the city. These include the Sierra Madre Boulevard, Orange Grove Boulevard, Arroyo Parkway, and the San Gabriel Boulevard. It would take a day long to finish with a long march of various characters and roses. The route would be 5.5 miles in length.
If you’re planning to join Rose Parade 2020 excitement, you have every chance to witness it by purchasing the ticket on the spot or book them online. You can simply access the parade route map and determine where the best spot you want to enjoy the Rose Parade 2020. There will be ticketed grandstands along the Rose Parade 2020 route, just choose your best spot based on the map.
The Tournament of Roses Association recruits the volunteers who arrange A-Z for the success of the Rose Parade 2020. There are a lot of efforts for every Rose Parade.
The Rose Parade 2020 is a huge event, the combination of the Rose Bowl, The Tournament Roses, and New Year festival. It’s just aligned with the high season of the city and there will be crowded. At this point, if you want to join the excitement, it’s better to book your accommodation now and secure your slots.
How To Watch Rose Parade 2020 live online
It’s also possible for you to enjoy Rose Parade 2019 on screen. There are many national and International TV and Live Stream networks which cover Rose Parade 2020 broadcast. The Rose Parade 2019 isn’t strictly broadcasted at an exclusive way. However, if you want to be certain, you can go straightly to NBC or ABC to watch Rose Parade 2020 for sure. There are more networks cover Rose Parade 2020 live stream, the choice is yours.
Rose Parade 2020 TV Schedule
The Rose Parade 2020 will have special coverage for Carribean and Latin America fans. However, the list of Rose Parade 2020 TV and list stream networks will keep updated. Keep on the schedule to follow the whole event. The Rose Parade 2020 will start at 8:00 AM PT which on January 1, 2020, right on the new year day. Make sure you don’t miss it.